Tier 4 Student Visa

Applying for a student visa for the UK? We provide a comprehensive range of consultancy and services, which include advice on applying, selection of reputable and approved UK Universities, completing the application formalities. Our dedicated UK student visa advice section assists International students who wish to study in the UK and further excel in their specific field.

UK has been a paradise for international students for over half a century now with some of the top universities they can give you unparalleled higher educational experience.

Studying English Language in an all English environment is once in a life time experience for any student who wants to improve his language skills.

Those who wish to travel to the UK as students must be able to show that:

  • They have been issued with the correct Entry Clearance to travel to the UK.
  • They have gained a place for a course at a publicly funded establishment of higher or further education; or at a bona fide private educational establishment, or independent fee-paying school. Any educational organisation must be included on the ‘Department for Education and Skills’ Register of Education and Training Providers’.
  • They intend to study a full-time degree course, or a course amounting to no less than 15hrs per week of organised daytime study of one subject, or directly related subjects, during weekdays.
  • They are able to maintain and accommodate themselves and dependants without recourse to public funds.
  • They intend to leave the UK by the end of their studies, and that they have no intention of taking up employment or engaging in business, other than part time work when permission is granted by the Secretary of State for Education & Employment.

What can you do after your course is completed?

If you have a UK degree Bachelor OR Masters you can switch to full time work without having to leave the UK.

You can do this by:

  • Obtaining a Tier 2 sponsored work permit.
  • Obtaining Tier 2(General) visa
  • Taking advantage of Tier 1 (Post Study Work) visa – 2 Years


Please contact one of our consultants directly for further information specific to your circumstances.